вторник, 11 октября 2022 г.

The Ton Fall 2022 Release

 Hello, everyone!

Welcome to The Ton's Fall/Holiday 2022 Release!

For  Fall/Holiday 2022, Effie has released 7 new stamp designs + coordinating dies and 11 designs of layering stencils and matching dies as well!!!

All products are available for purchase on Tuesday, October 17.

For today I made 4 cards to share with you.

My first card is showcasing Daisy Duet Stencils.


I started by stenciling beautiful daisies on the white cardstock. For the first layer, I used Vanilla Frosted Cupcake and Bubblegum dye inks. The second layer was colored in Lemon Drop and Cherry. And the third layer was stenciled with Beach Blondie and Cosmopolitan Pink inks. For the leaves, I used Spring Salad. The centers of the flowers were colored with Coral Cavern and Wine dye inks. Then, I fussy cut the image.


For the background, I used Foliage Stencil, Soft Ash ink, Slimline Quilted Coverplate Die and A2 sized white cardstock. For the sentiment, I cut out "Thanks" from Adhesive Foil Paper - Gold (7.9in x 9in) and white cardstock with Script Word Dies Bundle. Next I added a few rhinestones from Rhinestones Mixed - Crystal Clear Rainbow.

The second card features Jumbo Iris Stencil set.


The flower was stenciled in pink and purple colors. For the pink part I used Whisper Pink dye, Bubblegum and Peach Blossom ink. The purple part was stenciled with Bubblegum, Deep Peony and Plum Wine inks.


To make the background, I stamped Bare Tones Cling Background on A2 sized white cardstock with Bubblegum dye. Then, I made a vellum frame using Baroque Frame stamp and matching die ( the image was heat embossed in white). To make the sentiment, I stamped “Wonderful” from Ribbons Affirmations in Found Topaz. The second layer of it was embossed in Glitter Gold. I cut out it with coordinating die. “You are” was stamped in Noir.  I added a few rhinestones from Rhinestones Mixed - Crystal Clear Rainbow as well.

For the next card, I used Climbing Iris Stencils.


The irises were stenciled with Vanilla Frosted Cupcake, Beach Blondie, Amber Citrine (yellow part), Amber Citrine, Red Sangria, Plum Wine and Evergreen(leaves). To make the background, I ink blended Arctic Sky in the center of the card base and adhered a white panel that was cut out using Slimline - Fractured Coverplate Die


I stamped the sentiment from Easy Expressions Birthday stamp set with Noir (but “Cheers” was gold glitter heat embossed) and cut out with Easy Expressions Birthday Coordinating Die. To embellish my card, I added a few rhinestones from Rhinestones Mixed - Pale Yellow Opaque and  Rhinestones Mixed - Dark Purple Opaque.

And also I have a holiday card to share with you today!


To create this card I used Pine Brunch Berry Stencils. The image with light berries was colored with Cherry, Valentine red, Spring Salad, Everglade Moss, Dark Roast and Light Onyx dye inks. For the dark berries, I used Valentine Red and Wine


To make the background panel, I ink blended Raw Sea ink on a white cardstock and cut out it using Festive Folk Coverplate Die. To make the sentiment, I stamped “Christmas” from Ribbons Holiday in Matcha. The second layer of it was embossed in Glitter Gold. I cut out it with matching die. “Merry” was stamped in Noir.

List of the Design Team Blogs:

The Ton Blog

Tae-Eun Yoo

Brenda Novel Noelke

Vera Wirianta Yates

Anna Kutcenko - You are here 😉


Have a great day and happy shopping!










SHARE:

Комментариев нет

Отправить комментарий

© BBEPXdnomBimBom | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig