вторник, 5 апреля 2022 г.

The Ton Spring 2022 Release

 Hello, everyone!

Welcome to The Ton Anniversary 2022 Stencil Release!


Effie has introduced 2 new unique layering stencils + coordinating dies and 1 stamp for this release. Head over to The Ton Stamps' blog for more details.

I made three cards for today and the first one is showcasing Gentle Peonies Stencils.


Beautiful Peonies were stenciled with Soft Amethyst, Orchid Crush, Plum Wine (purple peonies), Bubblegum, Cherry, Valentine Red (red peonies) and Matcha, Evergreen (leaves) inks.

Then, I cut the border frame using Double Pierced Square Coverplate Die.


For the sentiment, I cut out "birthday" from yellow and white cardstock using Many Sentiments Coverplate Dies. "Happy" from Rose Labels was stamped in Beach Blondie. To embellish the card, I added some Rhinestones Mixed - Bright Yellow Opaque.

Next card features Blended Peonies Stencils.


I just stenciled peonies in Whisper Pink, Rose Quartz, Hollywood Star, Cosmopolitan Pink and in Vineyard, Basil Mojito and Amber Citrine. You can use Blended Peonies Coordinating Dies to cut out the image ( I used digi file). I then adhered it on the white card base.


To make the sentiment, I cut out "HAPPY" from Silver Glitter cardstock using Script Word Dies Bundle. The shadow base was die cut from white cardstock. "Birthday" from Rose labels was stamped in Stormy Sea. I added a few Crystal Clear Rhinestones.

For the third card I used Blended Peonies Stencils as well.


First, I cut out the image from the white cardstock and stenciled the flowers with Whisper Pink, Ballet Slippers, Soft Orchid and Spring Salad, Everglade Moss.

To make the background, I ink blended Stormy Sea onto A2 sized white cardstock. 


 The sentiment is from Ribbons Affirmations. “Amazing” was heat embossed in Glitter Gold and the second layer was stamped in Found Topaz. “You are” was stamped in Noir.

I added a few Rhinestones Mixed - Crystal Clear Rainbow to finish it up.

For more inspirations:

The Ton

Brenda Novel Noelke

Tae-Eun Yoo

Vera Wirianta Yates

Anna Kutcenko - You are here ☺

Thanks so much for stopping by!


SHARE:

Комментариев нет

Отправить комментарий

© BBEPXdnomBimBom | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig