вторник, 6 октября 2020 г.

The Ton's October 2020 Release

 Hello and welcome to The Ton's October 2020 Release!


This release contains 14 New Standalone Dies and 2 New Stamps and Coordinating Dies.

All new products will be available for immediate purchase and shipping on 10/6 EXCEPT the Poppy Smiles Coordinating Die which will ship around 10/13. 

And today I'm sharing a card I made using Poppy Smiles.


The main image was colored with my Copic markers and fussy cut. For the background, I cut a card panel from kraft cardstock with Diamond Plaid Layering Coverplate Dies. Ahother layer I die cut from white cardstock with those dies was colored with Everglade Moss.


To make a sentiment, I cut out "Hello" from glitter gold cardstock and white cardstock with Script Word Dies Bundle. Next, I added a few Dew Drop Clear Enamel Dots to embellish my card.

For more inspirations:

The Ton

Anna - You are here ))

Vera 

Tae Eun

Olga

Brenda

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a great day, friends!


SHARE:

2 комментария

© BBEPXdnomBimBom | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig