четверг, 7 ноября 2019 г.

The Ton November 2019 Release - Day 1

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Day 1 of The Ton's November 2019 Release!


For The Ton's November 2019, Effie has released 12 new stamp designs and 6 coordinating SVG  cut files!

For Day 1 we are introducing these stamp sets:





Chicadee Greetings, 3x4 Clear stamp set is GWP  (not availalbe for sale)

Chickadee Greetings

Everything will be available for purchase on November 8th at 10am EST and will begin to ship on November 15 except our Layered Floral Alphas Bundle (see stamp details below). This stamp bundle will ship around the 19th along with anything else in the same order.

And today I'm sharing a card features fab Morning Glory Park Background.


I just colored the image with watercolors and Faber-Castell pencils.


The sentiment from Sweet Folk Hummingbird was stamped onto a stripe of green cardstock (I ink blended Soft Garden on a stripe of white cardstock))) and white heat embossed it.
I added a few sequins from Queen Anne's Lace Couture Mix to embellish the card.

GIVEAWAYS 
We'll be giving a stamp set for days 1 and 2 for our November Release. The two winners will receive a stamp set of choice from this new release (excluding bundles). To enter this giveaway, leave a comment here and also on each team member's blogs. Winners will be announced on The Ton's blog on November 14.

More inspiration here:

The Ton Stamps Blog
Tae Eun
Vera
Olga
Anna - You are here
Brenda

Thank you for stopping by today!


SHARE:

28 комментариев

  1. They look so real!! I love the beautiful colors you used. This stamp is awesome!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Your blue morning glories look so pretty. You must have looked at a photos of real ones because your coloring is perfect. I have some of them en my garden, and they look just like that :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh my!!! Stunning gorgeous card!! The flowers look soooo real and I'm totally in love with the beautiful flowers and your fabulous coloring! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. love the amazing bright blue flowers - awesome work:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful vibrant Morning Glory background stamp card. The Faber-Castell pencil accents to your watercoloring really make the flowers jump off the page. Great job.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Amazing! So realistic and the colors make the flowers jump off of the card!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Marisela Delgado said: so pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. The flowers on this card leap out at you. Absolutely beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. The colors and coloring of this image are stunning! Wow! Seriously gorgeous.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Absolutely stunning! I didn't like this stamp set at first, but having hopped along - I'm starting to change my mind ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I love this bright cheery card! Those gorgeous vibrant colors really make me happy!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. The flowers look so dimensional and real! Fabulous coloring.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Wow, all I can really say that no one else has is WOW, WOW & WOW. (Beautiful) xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Your card is stunning and beautifully colored! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. That card is stunning, and it uses my favorite from this fantastic release -- The Morning Glory Park Cluster background stamp. The colors are beautiful.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Hi Anna,

    I'm all about details, so I'm going to ask you the same questions I asked Olga - what type of card stock did you use? Was it watercolour paper or regular cardstock?
    And when you said that you coloured the image with "watercolors" - what type of watercolour markers did you use please?
    Now to the card itself, I loved how you coloured it. I can't tell which part of the card you coloured with watercolours and which part you coloured with pencils, that's how awesome your colouring is.
    I particularly liked how you coloured the inner bits of the flowers in yellow.

    This is a wonderful background stamp for sure. Thanks for taking the time to share with us and I look forward to your responses.

    Sincerely.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hi, Amanda! To create this card, I used Sadipal cardstock (Blanca). And the image was colored with Holbein watercolors and Faber Castell pencils (polychromos) Thank you))

      Удалить
  17. Wow! the blue really makes the morning glories pop. Thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. These are stunning flowers! Your coloring is gorgeous. I agree that they have a 3D look.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. You did a magnificent job coloring these beautiful morning glories, I love this gorgeous card!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. The glories that you colored are totally spectacular! It is interesting because when I see this post on the computer it is amazing, but when I see it on Instagram, it looks even more amazing! The colors are stunning and it looks so three-D! Great job!

    ОтветитьУдалить

© BBEPXdnomBimBom | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig