вторник, 8 мая 2018 г.

Layton's Legacy Fundraiser & Card Drive Blog Hop

Hello Everyone!


Welcome to my stop on the The Layton's Legacy Fundraiser & Card Drive Blog Hop organized by  Lea Lawson!
 For more details behind her story and this incredible event, head over to Lea's blog.


The theme of this Hop: Encouragement and Woodland themed mood board



Below is the card I created for the hop


I started by stamping the Toned Squares in Couture Color - Blue Diamond DyeCouture Color - Crystal Pewter Dye and Versamark (+ heat embossing using Glitter Gold embossing powder) onto the piece of white cardstock. Then, I cut out the heart using Heart Jigsaw Dies (Cut Version).
Next, I stamped Mountains using  Couture Color - Blue Diamond DyeCouture Color - Crystal Pewter Dye  and Couture Color - Smoky Quartz Dye. This time I cut out another heart using Heart Jigsaw Dies (Stitched Version). I adhered these hearts to my card.


I cut 'Hello' using Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies from the gold glitter cardstock and adhered it to the card. The 'You're Awesome' sentiment was stamped on a strip of a white cardstock with  Couture Color - Smoky Quartz Dye.

PRIZES

The Ton is one of many companies sponsoring this event. Specifically, we are giving away a $25 gift certificate to our shop* and a stamp set of choice.

*Gift certificate only applies to The Ton branded stamps, dies, ink and gilding.



WAYS YOU CAN HELP:

You can donate, shop and/or create to support this fundraiser event. Head over to Lea's blog for more details on how to contribute and to stay updated on the fundraising progress.

BLOG HOP

In addition to a fundraiser, this event also includes a blog hop with some really talented individuals. All creations have been inspired by this mood board put together by Lea.

Here is a link list with all of the stops along the hop!




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day, friends!








SHARE:

34 комментария

  1. Oh my goodness, those stamped hearts are fabulous! So very creative! :) I really like the mountains. Your card will bring a bit of happiness to whomever receives it. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Such a wonderful cause! Your card is gorgeous and I am in love with the puzzle heart die! It is a must have for sure!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Love it - The hearts are so pretty with those colors!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I love the mountains stamped in the heart. And the gold elements brighten the whole card and is up-lifting. TFS.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hi Anna, such a stunning card. I love the colors you chose. Thank you for being part of this awesome blog hop.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Stunning card! Thank you for getting the word out and sharing your talent for this amazing cause.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Amazing! I love the bits of gold, and the puzzle heart and everything about this cause! I am sure whomever receives this card will be so grateful :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This is so pretty! I love the touch of gold, and the hearts make this really creative and unique! Very pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Great sentiment and layout! Your contribution to this hope is dazzling!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. This is SO gorgeous!! I love all the gold glitter, and the mountain peek in the card! I think I might need to grab those stamps!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Gorgeous card! I love how you used blue in the mountains and the touches of gold sparkle are fabulous throughout the card design!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Wow, wow, wow! Super creative & perfect theme for the blog hop!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Beautiful card! Love the puzzle die, and all your golden touches. Lovely!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. this is such a clever use of these dies ! Very beautiful result and I especially love this piece slightly up as well as the gold glitter cardstock. Very very nice :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. I love your card! The heart puzzle dies are fantastic. The way you incorporated the colors into the first heart and the mountain them into the second heart is amazing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. This is such a unique design. I love it. I may try and case this card. Thank you for the inspiration

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. WOW ! An amazing card, totally rocked the mood board, it's so beautiful with that jigsaw effect and one piece raised. This will totally bring joy to the NICU.x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. I love what you dd the heart shaped cards and how you used glitter on them. My shirt right now has glitter on it and I love glitter! I love why people are doing this hop and I hope I can make some cards that will fit right in with the theme. Layton was such a cute baby and I hope he is watching from Heaven and smiling. I can't wait to see the rest of the cards on the hop!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. Lovin the puzzle balloons your card is fantastic

    ОтветитьУдалить

© BBEPXdnomBimBom | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig