пятница, 23 марта 2018 г.

Stay Fabulous

Hello Everyone!
Today I would like to share with you one card I made using Haute Gala Dress stamp set from The Ton.


At first I stamped an image of beautiful lady from Haute Gala Dress, colored with Copic markers (mini flowers were embossed with Rose Gold embossing powder) and cut it out with Haute Gala Dress coordinating dies. To create the background I stamped four images from Pretty Mail stamp set and embossed them with Rose Gold. Then I colored them with Copic markers and ink blended Lofty Mint.
The sentiment was stamped on a strip of vellum and embossed in white. Next, I added a few sequins from Queen Anne's Lace Couture Mix to finish off the card.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Anna

SHARE:

Комментариев нет

Отправить комментарий

© BBEPXdnomBimBom | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig