вторник, 1 августа 2017 г.

The Ton August Challenge: SUMMER

Hello Everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card I created for the new The Ton’s monthly challenge! The August Challenge  theme is SUMMER


I made my Summer card using Palm Tree stamp set. 


At first I stamped palm leaves with Vanilla Frosted Cupcake Dye, Beach Blondie Dye, then I stamped the palm leaves in Warm Hazelnut Dye, Found Topaz Dye. And, lastly, I stamped the palm leaves with Deep Emerald Dye, Everglade Moss Dye. The sentiment was stamped with Miami Cool Dye. The birds were stamped with Noir. I added a few sequins from Summer Skies Couture Mix to finish it up. 
Hope I could inspire you to join in our August Challenge


How to Play:

1. You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
2. Display the cue word and mood board on your post and include a link to the challenge in the body of your post.
3. Link your card to the new link up tool each month. 
4. There is no limit on the number of cards/tags you wish to enter into the challenge.
5. The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
6. Challenge winners and Honorable Mentions will be announced during the introduction of the subsequent challenge.
7. Winners will be invited to be a guest designer for the next challenge.

The prize for this challenge is a $50 gift certificate to The Ton shop!
*Gift certificates are only valid on The Ton Stamps, Dies, Ink and Gilding Section in our shop.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Hugs,
Anna
SHARE:

Комментариев нет

Отправить комментарий

© BBEPXdnomBimBom | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig