четверг, 1 июня 2017 г.

The Ton June Challenge: Color Palette

Hello Everyone!
Can you believe today is the first day of summer? Yes, today is the first of June and this means that new  theme at The Ton Challenge blog for this month is live and it's a Color Palette Challenge:

I created my card using Wildflower Banner, Modern Labels and Sentiment Jewelry stamp sets. 


To start off I stamped Wildflower Banner twice  on a white cardstock. I colored them with Copic markers, add some white Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel and cut out with the coordinating die. Then I cut out rectangular panel using Double Stitched Rectangle Dies (Small) and stamped Modern Label in Bright Emerald. I created a background using a blending technique with Lofty Mint. All sentiments (from : Wildflower Banner, Sentiment Jewelry) were stamped in Miami Cool. Next I adhered all images onto the card base with foam tape. Lastly, I added Glass Slippers Round Confetti to finish off the card. 
Hope I could inspire you to join us on our June Challenge.

Rules:

1.You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
2.Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
3.You must link up your card and post to the In Links link up tool contained in this post.
There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
Enter your card by June 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
The prize for this challenge is a $50 gift certificate to The Ton shop!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


SHARE:

Комментариев нет

Отправить комментарий

© BBEPXdnomBimBom | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig